I’ve been experimenting with different writing forms lately. Today I wrote a list (that counts, right?!). I thought about making this more poetic or something, but then I kind of liked it the way it was. A nice, simple list.
Perks of Being Friends With My Sister
- She’ll give you candy and other little presents. It may feel like you’re drowning in kindness, sometimes. (There are worse ways to die.)
- She’ll send you letters. LOTS of letters. (She might single-handedly be keeping the US Postal Service in business.)
- She’s pretty big on hugs.
- She’s not good at lying. You’ll always get the truth out of her.
- She says funny things, often without intending to. There’s never a dull moment with her!
- She knows a lot about opera. This may seem very specific, and it is, but she makes it interesting.
- She’s a hard worker. Her work ethic is inspiring.